Main Race & Super 6 Race
Two races are available to participate in each week, our normal main race, followed by a Super 6 Race which races for Prize Money.
A big thanks to an anonymous sponsor, Super 6 paid out an EXTRA £1,000 Prize Money for 2020 which operated on a points system & leader board.
In 2020, Super 6 began on Race 2 & finished on Race 15.
- This is the 2021 Race Programme as decided by the Thames N&EC FC Committee on 19/01/2021.Old & Young Bird racing is permitted throughout the programme.
- Please note: this race programme is subject to changes due to RPRA availability, if there are delays to the start or during racing or if the government's restrictions require short notice changes (e.g. tier system).
- Main race birdage prices are 65p per bird + 50p admin fee per member.
- Super 6 (£1.65 per pigeon) will apply to the full programme except Wed 18 August.
- Super 6 will be liberated separately after the main race birds (unless conditions do not allow). Time will be at the Convoyor & Race Advisors discretion dependent on conditions.
- Super 6 prize money of £1 per pigeon will be split evenly between the applied races and paid at the end of the season.
- To comply with ALPHA/DEFRA, every bird must be accounted for so all race entry sheets must be placed on the transporter for each race. Trainers must also be listed. No bird is permitted on the transporter without being noted.
- ** I am aware that the Chichester distances have disappeared off the distance list, these will be added back on when the RPRA are processing bulk distance requests again & will be updated on the website when complete **
Distances are in loft number numerical order
20.1.21 - I am aware that Chichester distances have disappeared, these will be back in due course.
Race Entry Sheets
For all rubber entry's a race entry sheet must be completed for each race.
Vaccination Certificates should be provided to your marking station secretary prior to racing.
All rings should be in the name of the racer.
The RPRA now offer free online transfers if both parties have a registered email address using the link below, alternatively you can download a transfer form and transfer rings in the usual way.