Main Race & Super 6 Race
Two races are available to participate in each week, our normal main race, followed by a Super 6 Race which races for Prize Money.
A big thanks to an anonymous sponsor, Super 6 has an EXTRA £1,000 Prize Money for 2020 and now operates a points system & leader board.
Super 6 will begin on Race 2 & finish on Race 15.
- Amended Race Programme 31.07.2020. Littlehampton now has a Ferris wheel on the liberation site which has prompted these changes. Chichester is a new race point which is approximately 10 miles further. Distances can be found further below.
- Old Bird & Young Bird racing is permitted throughout the programme.
- Main Race birdage prices are 65p per bird + 50p admin fee per member.
- Super 6 (£1.65 per pigeon) begins on race 2 & ends of race 15 (14 races included).
- Super 6 pigeons will be liberated separately after the main race birds (unless conditions do not allow). Time will be at the convoyer & race advisors discretion dependent on conditions.
- Super 6 has been sponsored for 2020, with an extra £1,000 prize money and now operates a points system & leader board.
- Races 2-8 (first half of season) 1st £100 & 2nd £50
- Races 9-15 (second half of season) 1st £100 & 2nd £50
- Races 2-15 (overall) 1st £400, 2nd £200 & 3rd £100.
- Super 6 prize money of £1 per pigeon will also continue and will be evenly split between the 14 races.
- All race entry sheets must
be placed on the transporter for each race.
Distances are in loft number numerical order
Race Entry Sheets
For all rubber entry's a race entry sheet must be completed for each race.
Vaccination Certificates should be provided to your marking station secretary prior to racing.
All rings should be in the name of the racer.
The RPRA now offer free online transfers if both parties have a registered email address using the link below, alternatively you can download a transfer form and transfer rings in the usual way.