Main Race & Super 6 Race
Two races are available to participate in each week, our normal main race, followed by a Super 6 Race which races for Prize Money.
A big thanks to an anonymous sponsor, Super 6 has an EXTRA £1,000 Prize Money for 2020 and now operates a points system & leader board.
- As requested by the RPRA, we have had to submit an amended race programme on the basis that we start racing on 23rd May IF the ban is lifted. (I think we will know more later this week or next once the government have made an announcement). Race programmes have to be submitted 21 days prior, so arrangements can be made.It is only the first four races that have been amended Races from 20th June onwards remain the same.
There is a possibility that we may extend later into September but this decision will be made nearer the time.
- This is the 2020 Race Programme as decided by the Thames N&EC FC Committee on 01/05/2020.
- Old Bird & Young Bird racing is permitted throughout the programme.
- For Chale IOW racing, marking & pick up times will be earlier due to ferry times. These times will be announced in due course.
- Main Race birdage prices are 65p per bird + 50p admin fee per member.
- Super 6 (£1.65 per pigeon)
runs throughout the full programme and will be liberated separately after the
main race birds (unless conditions do not allow). Time will be at the convoyer
& race advisors discretion dependent on conditions.
Super 6 has been sponsored for 2020, with an extra £1,000 prize money and now operates a points system & leader board.
- Thames National Messac Open Race birdage prices are £5 per pigeon + £1 admin per member + optional pools.
- All race entry sheets must
be placed on the transporter for each race.
Race Entry Sheets
For all rubber entry's a race entry sheet must be completed for each race.
Vaccination Certificates should be provided to your marking station secretary prior to racing.
All rings should be in the name of the racer.
The RPRA now offer free online transfers if both parties have a registered email address using the link below, alternatively you can download a transfer form and transfer rings in the usual way.